Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Re: Kline's Pug

Dear Stephen!
What beautiful work you do! I looked at all the breeds and somehow you manage to capture the very essence of each one! When I took my pug to get framed today, the framer was so impressed that she asked for your card so that she can check out the airdale for her father (he does airdale rescue; we do pug rescue). She had a Scotty die recently and I told her (since I once had one years ago as well) that your Scotty is truly wonderful so she'll be looking at Scotties as well.
Your talent is such a great gift to all of us who love our fellas so much -- My husband will be overwhelmed with delight when he unwraps this gift! I just hope I can keep it hidden until Christmas -- When you have a present as perfect as this one, it will be VERY hard not to give it to him early! Like as soon as it comes back from the framer!
God bless you! Thank you for your terrific gifts.
Jocelyn

No comments: