Friday, June 6, 2008

"A Dog A Day"

Hi Stephen. I cannot express the joy and general good fuzzy feeling I get from the work you do, both artistically and your work with rescue. Working with dogs everyday as we do is a most wonderful way of life. We tell people we have the best job in the world...and I think we do. My motto is "A Dog A Day" and indeed we strive to help at least one dog a day.

I went to youtube and watched all your dog videos...outstanding! and LOL you asked for dog pics..well that is like asking a Grandmother if she has pics of her grandkids...I am sending you pics of our three Shiloh Shepherds. Shilohs are a rare breed, of GSD stock They are considered a Giant breed, and, they are awesome ;-)
Their intelligence is unrivalled in dogdom...well almost.

I could not pick just one pic. of each of them, so please feel free to pick the ones you would like to use from the ones I sent.

Thanks again for all you do.

Jill
K9 C.A.R.E. Inc.
Wolfden Shilohs

No comments: